We encourage as many people as possible to access and download these electronically via this website.
However we understand this will not be the best way of viewing the EES for some people. To ensure we can meet your needs to access your own copy of the EES, you can also access the EES documentation by the following means:
USB and Information Kit – free of charge
The USB will contain the complete EES, Draft Work Plan, Draft Planning Scheme Amendment and EPA Works Approval application, including all Technical Studies and Appendices.
The Information Kit to accompany the USB contains:
- EES Summary Report
- EES Map Book
- Project Description Information Brochure
- Full suite of Technical Study Information Brochure
- Guide on how to navigate the EES
- Guide on how to make a submission
For those members of the community who may have accessibility issues, or where electronic options are impracticable, hard copies may be requested free of charge. If you are requesting a hard copy of the EES Main Report and/or Technical Studies and/or the EPA Works Approval application, please state the reason why electronic format is not suitable.
If a hard copy is requested for any other reason other than for accessibility issues or where electronic options are impracticable, the following costs apply:
- Hard copy EES Main Report - $25
- Hard copy EES Technical Studies / Appendices
- $20 for an individual study
- $75 for five studies
- $200 for all Technical Studies
- Hard copy of everything (EES Main Report plus all Technical Studies) - $225
To register interest in obtaining the EES and/or supporting documents, other than on line, please contact Kalbar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1800 791 396.